Minor in Data Analytics
About the Program
Queens College’s Minor in Data Analytics gives students a foundation in research methodology and quantitative analysis. Students will develop intermediate quantitative analysis skills, and study the evolving role of data and data analysis in society.
To fulfill the programs, students must complete the following courses:
- SOC 235: Data and Society
- SOC 205: Social Statistics I
- SOC 212W: Sociological Analysis
- SOC 306: Social Statistics II
- SOC 333: Applied Programming for Research
- SOC 334: Methods of Social Research
Enrollees must be undergraduate students at Queens College.